PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE SUBMISSION.
The submission of papers for ICCES’20 will be managed through an online conference management system called EasyChair. The conference submission page is:ICCES’20
Authors must have an EasyChair account in order to submit an abstract. If the Authors have already used EasyChair, that account may be used for ICCES’20 then he/she may skip these preliminary steps and scroll to Section 2 below (i.e. Submit your paper). Otherwise, if you have never used EasyChair before you must register a free account.
1. Create an easychair account
- Clicking on the conference submission page link will take you to the EasyChair login screen.
- Click “Create an account”.
- A new screen with a Captcha will appear. Enter the text in the image and click Continue.
- You will be asked to fill out a simple form with your personal information (If you type the text correctly).
- You will be sent a confirmation email containing a link to continue your registration. Click the link.
- Complete your registration by providing all the required information, and picking a username and password. Then click “Create my account”.
2. Submit your Paper
- Login to EasyChair at the conference link and sign in using your account username and password. The conference link is Submit from here
- click the link “enter as an author” to submit your Paper.
- – If you need any help, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please visit: Click here
Submitted papers should conform to the publication format. The results described in the submission must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The first page of the draft paper should include:
(1) Title of the paper;
(2) Name, affiliation and e-mail address for each author;
(3) An abstract and a maximum of 5 keywords of the paper.
– The accepted papers will be published in proceedings with ISBN in the …….
– The best selected papers presented at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version to the Special Issue of international journal.